Parisian Palazzo Pants - Sew Fab Winter Sale

Friday, December 5, 2014
A few weeks ago I had the privilege of testing the new Parisian Palazzo pants by E-beth Designs.  Testers had to keep it a secret since they are part of the Sew Fab Winter bundle (which is available today!).



These pants are a quick and easy sew. They are also very comfy. I made a medium to accommodate my growing belly, which made the legs really wide on me. I need to slim down the legs and hem them more.  

There are pockets!! Who doesn't love pockets?? 

The recommended fabric for the pants are silk, duponi silk, silk blends, satin, cotton, linens, cotton blends, rayon, or voile 44” wide or wider. Since I am attempting to use fabric I have in my stash and only buying new fabric if necessary (I know you are all thinking when is buying fabric not necessary). I happened to have this voile in my stash. It is Miraleste in Multi from the Palos Verde collection for Cloud 9. I got it at Finch Sewing Studio awhile ago, not sure if they still have any. 


I was hesitant about using this fabric. It isn't my personal style. I am pretty sure I originally got it to make something for my youngest daughter and just never got around to it. I actually like how they turned out. They will be great for the spring/summer. It gets to cold here to wear them in the winter. 

You can pick up this pattern, along with some other patterns by some amazing designers, in the Sew Fab Winter Bundle.  The sale started today 12/5/15 and will go to 12/15/15. During that time you get 10 brand new patterns for only $29.95.  They are all women's patterns too. Check it out! 

Thank you for stopping by. 

Bethany 





1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design